Thursday, February 24, 2011

Exercise 2

Good morning, Mr Davies. What can I do for you?

Well, doctor, I've been getting some really bad headaches.

Okay. Can you tell me exactly when these headaches started?

Oh, yes, I remember it vividly - it was on a Friday three weeks ago. I had been working in front of my computer all week because I was doing a job for an important client - I've been working as a website designer for the last few years, you see. I had just finished when the pain started, and by the end of that day I was feeling/ felt really bad.

Okay. And how have you been sleeping?

Not very well, actually. Usually I'm asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow, but recently I've been having difficulty getting to sleep.

I see. Now, I notice that you wear glasses. Have you had your eyes tested recently?

No, I haven't had them tested for a couple of years, I suppose.

Okay, what I suggest is that first you get your eyes tested. Then when you are working/ work at your computer, take frequent breaks to rest your eyes. If that doesn't solve the problem, come back and see me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment